You have 2 options to add members:
- Upload A File: Uploading a file will you allow you to import your members from an external CSV or Excel spreadsheet.
- Add Manually: You will have the option to add 10, 20, 30, or 40 members at a time.
Option 1: To Upload A File
1. Click Upload a File
You can use a .XLXS or .CSV file to import your member contact information into your account.
Below is a example of how your spreadsheet should be setup.
Please note that file names can not contain special characters(such as commas, dashes or symbols).
2. Click Choose File to locate the file on your desktop
3. Click on the Excel document you wish to import, Click Open
4. Once the file name is displayed in the box, Click NEXT
5. Use the drop down boxes to choose the correct header for the preview information below, then Click IMPORT
In the example above: Adams Jessica would be the Last name, First Name. The number 706234-5678 is the phone number. There is no information in the 3 column to import so Do Not Import is selected.
6. A green banner will appear at the top of your account when a new import has been created.
An additional green banner will appear when an import is complete. If you have a large import additional banners may displaying what percentage of the file has been importing.
For best results: We suggest that you upload 2,000 or less per import.
Option 2: Add Manually
- Click Add Manually and enter the information of your members in the boxes
- Click the green SAVE button once you have completed entering your members' information.
You can add 10, 20, 30 or 40 members at a time by selecting it from the drop down box at the top.
*Please note the system will time out if left on a screen too long so you will want to make sure you enter your information quickly enough to avoid losing your data. We suggest you only add 10 at a time to avoid this situation.*
Once you have clicked SAVE you will get a message stating that your members have been submitted to your group and the boxes will clear so that you may begin to enter more names. If you wish to go to back to the group, click the grey Back to Group button.