We suggest reviewing your text message delivery detailed results first.
Then make any necessary edits to your group member list prior to sending another text message.
1. Your message was flagged as Spam by the recipient’s carrier
2. You need a different type of phone number
3. You’re sending too many messages
4. The recipient opted out of messages
5. The recipient blocked your phone number
6. The message contained illegal content
7. You’re texting a landline
8. Network problems with the recipient’s carrier
9. Billing issue on the recipient’s carrier side
10. Recipient reported your message to their carrier
11. You’ve entered a wrong number